Nutrition and Catering Consultancy has 21 years experience working in the aged care sector. Audits are undertaken to meet the needs of the organisation and are designed to assist with:
- Redevelopment of services
- Service improvements
- Production systems and equipment
- Thermal supports for meal delivery systems
- Workflow and staff interfaces
- Nutrition interface with foodservices
- Food safety systems
- Menu development, food costs, standard recipes and portion control
- Dining room audits and workflow, resident engagement, co-ordination of dining rooms, maximising outcomes for residents.
Foodservice audits are based around finding solutions which are cost effective and efficient to improve services to residents and staff. Audits are comprehensive and come with written recommendation reports.
Foodservice audits consist of:
- Foodservice – kitchen operations
- Foodservice kitchen operations/dining room interface
- Foodservice – nutrition focus audits
Audits can be carried out anywhere in Australia and overseas.
For all rates and to discuss your requirements please contact Karen on 0417 608 206 or use the form below.[contact-form firstname.lastname@example.org' subject='Contact from nutcat.com.au'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Organisation' type='text' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Message' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]